Welcome to the Grapevine!
The Grapevine/Intranet is the LPC Staff, Faculty and Administration website where you can find information about internal processes at Las Positas. The Grapevine is accessible from off-campus by typing: http://grapevine.laspositascollege.edu/ .
- OFTEN USED INFORMATION:
- Bilingual Interpreter List - Aug. 2014
- Correspondence - Letterhead format
- Correspondence - Memohead format
- Directory of LPC Employees- Fall 2014
- Divisions At-A-Glance 8-8-14
- Emergency Procedures
- Frequently Dialed Numbers
- Logos, Colors and Print Standards
- Master Committee Calendar Rev. 10-2-14 (PDF format/ See also link at top of page for GroupWise format)
- Meeting Rooms at LPC 12-5-14
- Top LPC Questions, Rev. 8-27-14
- Visitor Pass Approval Form Rev. 3-13-14 - For visits to classes
Within The Grapevine you will find links to many useful documents and procedures [just click on the tabs at top of page]:
- Administration – includes: Governance Document, Mission & Goals, Strategic Plan, Master Calendar of Committee Meetings, Town Meeting Slides, Board Reports, AND MORE!
- Academic Services – includes: Accreditation, Program Review, Current Class Schedule, Faculty Orientation, Links to Division sites, AND MORE!
- Administrative Services – includes: Campus Construction Updates, ASB/Committee Information, Instructional Equipment, Events, Student Insurance, AND MORE!
- Student Services – includes: Agendas & Minutes, program Review, Attendance & Grading, Student Policies and Procedures, Student Complaints & Grievances, AND MORE!
- Committees – includes: All College Committee & Task Force websites, link to Master Calendar Links to each Division site, AND MORE!
- Academic Senate– includes: Agendas & Minutes, Committee Assignments, Faculty Handbooks, Forms, Bylaws, Policies, AND MORE!
- Classified Senate– includes: “What is” Classified Senate, Committee Representation, Agendas & Minutes, Bylaws, Outstanding Classified of the Year, AND MORE!
If you have questions or comments about any of the pages above, please contact the person listed in the right column of that page.