Vineyard view


Adminsitrative Services

Office Signs & Name Tags

The easiest, quickest, and cheapest way to get new names for existing name plates is to use a template. Click here for the template.  Enter the name on the template and then print on white cardstock or send to Ricoh for printing.  You may need to adjust the size of the black rectangle depending upon the size of the slot that the name tag will go into.  You can also just have the name on the name tag (1 line) or the name and title on the name tag (2 lines).

An alternative would be to contact the following company that we’ve used in the past for office signs:

CRG  (formerly Hanzel Morris)

25520 Schulte Court

Tracy, CA  95377

(209) 836-4100, x. 181

If you want to go this route, you will want to contact CRG for a quote and then create a requisition for the purchase of the office name insert.


CRG has also been used in the past for new office signs (not just the insert itself).   Click here for samples and sizes of office signs. 


Once the requisition -- either for the name insert or a new office sign -- is complete, submit it to the Administrative Services Office for processing. Please note that there is not a general "facility" account that is available to pay for the office signs. Each Department is responsible for paying for their own office signs.





Administrative Services

Diane Brady
Vice President of Administrative Services


Sheri Moore

Natasha Lang

Alesia High

Sharon Davidson